Sunday, March 21, 2010

Babymoon!

Hey there! It's been a long time! I sort of hate doing the catch-up, I've been sooo busy post, so I'm just going to skip all that and go ahead. I think the major news is kinda obvious.... We're having a baby!
So, this week was Spring Break for V and I, and we actually went to Puerto Rico for a babymoon!!! We only planned this 2 weeks ago, and I never dreamed we'd get a chance to do something like that. For all of the preggers girls out there (and there are many these days), if there is ANY way to get away for a couple of days on a warm sunny beach with your husband, do it! Between school and 2 months of morning-sickness-hell and general pregnancy-tiredness, I was really wiped out. PR was so beautiful, and we had such a relaxing, rejuvenating time, I feel like a human being for the first time since... I don't know, since Rhinebeck? Pretty much.

In the meantime, there have been a couple of knits.
A BSJ for Carrieoke's sweet baby boy, Charlie:
A pair of Owlings for Minty, for our annual Spiders knitting swap:
And that's about it! Back to school tomorrow--we'll see when I resurface from the library again....