Sunday, October 12, 2008

Versailles Shell

Versailles Shell, back lace detail
Made by Connie!
Pattern: Versailles Shell by Connie Chang Chinchio
Yarn: Euroflax Linen
Connie made this gorgeous tank for me, to say thanks for about 10 minutes of my time modeling for her! Can you believe it? I don't know how I ended up with not one, but 2 awesome tank tops knitted by my friends. My friends rock.
It is pure beauty:
Versailles Shell
Soft, smooth linen, in my favorite color, and the shaping in the body makes this top fit like a glove. Somehow, Connie was able to make a handknit that fits me better than any I have ever made--and I wasn't even here to try it on. Very. Cool.
Detail of front lace panel:
Versailles Shell, front lace detail
Connie, thank you a million times!!! I love it!
Versailles Shell, back