Friday, June 29, 2007

Home for Good!

I am finally back home, with NO MORE FLIGHTS on the horizon! Hooray! But it hasn't been all R&R over here--Casa Yarnmonster has now become a little bit chic-er with the arrival of Veronique on Wednesday! We're not looking our most chic just yet, as there are a lot of boxes everywhere, and we're not quite sure where to put everything, but soon, it will be a regular crafting utopia over here.
I've already started shopping again:
Those are fabrics for 2 skirts, one a-line (the bunnies--because who doesn't need a skirt with white bunnies all over it?!?) and one straight (dots). And there's this loveliness, for a pretty summer dress:
I know it's hard to see, but it's really nice summery stuff, I swear.
And that's it for the shopping for me--the nice thing about going away for 3 months is coming home to a closet full of yarn and fabric that YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER!!! It's like it is all brand new, like some compulsive shopper with the same taste as me broke into my apartment and filled my closet with stuff that she just knew I'd love. I don't even know what to grab first!
Sadly, she did not do the same thing with my clothes. I guess I'll just have to make my own.