Monday, February 26, 2007

"This Blog is Leaving the Station..."


So everyone, it's officially official: I am leaving tomorrow for a trip of unknown duration (!) to see some of the places I have always wanted to see. There's no time like the present, right? There will be much yoga and meditation involved, as well as a good deal of sightseeing. I promise to take lots of photos, and to blog whenever I can--but if you don't see me commenting on your posts for a while, well, now you'll know why.
I'm bringing along enough yarn for 1 pair of socks, and a pretty large lace shawl--got to pack light since it's all going to be in my ultra-outdoorsy camping backpack, which does not hold as much stuff as the massive rolling bag that usually accompanies me. I've heard that people knit in India, though, so hopefully I can find yarn if I run out. We shall see....