Sunday, July 30, 2006

Another Summer FO

Voilà! The Razor Cami is done:

Pattern: Razor Cami from OhMyStars
Yarn: Classica Elite's Premiere, a pima-tencel blend, in color Tidal Wave
Needles: US #5 Addis
Mods: I did some decreases on the front side armholes, and shortened the straps. Otherwise, I followed the pattern exactly. It was simple, easy to follow, and I finished it in a little over a week. Yay for summer knits! Something about not having any sleeves to knit makes everything so much quicker and easier.
Close-up of stitch pattern:
Met up with the Spiders on Friday for some knitting, and then headed out to Dragonfly for Michelle's going-away dinner. She's off to Portland on Monday, where maybe she and Sarah can start a chapter of Spiders West? We all wish her the best, and hope she comes back to visit us sometime. Good luck out west, Michelle!
Next on the knitting agenda? I have some silky-smooth bamboo for Steph's Blackout Sleep Mask pattern. Also awaiting an order from Phildar, which will hopefully arrive this week. Until then I'll be plodding along on the *three* pairs of socks I have on the needles, as well as making some progress on Rogue.