Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Paddy's Day!


It's March 17th, and that happy day when I have to pick one green item from my many to proudly wear throughout the day. You know, it's weird, but when I am forced to choose "something green" I find myself totally overwhelmed by the choices, though having multiple green items to choose from on any normal day doesn't seem to bother me.
Let's give a shout-out to my friend Anoushka, pictured here with her very adorable Irish boyfriend Miguel:

Hopefully they are both enjoying the holiday thoroughly over in Arklow, Ireland, where it is five hours ahead of here and folks have no doubt got their party started.
Another cause for celebration--my Mom has started her own blog! She's got nothing up there just yet, as it was just created, but Plays With Fire is sure to be a very cool spot once she gets it up and running. She can give us all a glimpse into the fascinating world of metalsmithing, as well as keep me updated on my favorite dachshunds.
Speaking of parties, it's the countdown till Michelle's big bash--what will happen when the knitters are let loose on St. Patrick's Day?