Monday, July 11, 2005


It's so nice to have a few days off of work, so I can spend some time spinning this yummy stuff. 2 ounces spun in the duration of one Shakira CD--I love having a wheel! And this lovely Tequila Sunrise/Tropical Punch roving becomes:

Fabulous variegated yarn! Fortunately I have 2 bags of it, which should be enough for... something. And then there's the pound (!) of undyed merino that is waiting to be spun--perhaps it could be made to coordinate with its cheerfully-colored merino cousins here? My vast collection of Kool-Aid beckons me. I'm going to put that slow-cooker from my wedding registry to good use!
Tomorrow night our Stitch n' Bitch group is trying out a new spot, Teaspot, to be exact. I'll try to remember to photograph the event for proper blog coverage the next day.